The Vow: The True Events that Inspired the Movie

The Vow: The True Events that Inspired the Movie - Kim Carpenter,  Krickitt Carpenter,  John Perry,  Dana Wilkerson http://lisleslivres.blogspot.com/2013/01/review-vow-by-kim-carpenter.htmlCharacters: So, this is mainly about Kim. He seems like a nice guy, but he is very religious, and his constant and explicit faith in religion get overbearing and annoying quick! You do have to admire this guy for sticking by his wife though. Through this book, you really don't get to know Krickitt, but she seems sweet, but also very religious as well.Plot: I can't really criticize the "plot" since it consists of true events, but I just thought this was weird. Initially, Krickitt was answering the phones somewhere Kris was placing an order. Soon, they got to know each other over the phone. It was after that that they finally met each other in person. If my memory serves me well, they got married pretty quickly after their meeting. I guess they were really in love, but I thought that they moved a little fast.Writing: This book was uber short, but it took me a while to get through. Frankly, I didn't like that this love story was told through the male's POV. Men just can't get away with being sappy. Mostly, I thought the book was boring and far too religious for anyone's tastes.Movie: Not even Channing Tatum's derriere could make you want to watch the movie. What the heck was that ending?! :(