Sam Cruz's Infallible Guide to Getting Girls

Sam Cruz's Infallible Guide to Getting Girls - Tellulah Darling

I got this one from Netgalley. Overall, I thought it was very cute.Characters: Any girl reading this will start to hate Sam from page 1. He's a womanizer, but after awhile it becomes evident that he has reasons for the way he acts. Additionally, some of the remarks he makes, though inappropriate, are funny. On the other hand, I kind of liked Ally. I could commiserate with her nerdiness, but I didn't like that she let one guy change her. Frankly, I didn't like the person she became- a girl who tried to treat guys as sexual conquests.Plot: The plot was so predictable. I knew from the beginning Sam and Ally would end up together, but I still found it super cute. I'm a sucker for these happy ending stories, though. I found that the plot seemed a little bit too rushed with the book being too short to develop the story and characters.Writing: The writing was pretty basic, but crude at many points. The content was mature to say the least. I like that this book was told through alternating POVs. Would I recommend it to a friend? I would recommend this to someone who likes corny, predictable romances.