League of Strays

League of Strays - L.B. Schulman http://lisleslivres.blogspot.com/2012/10/review-league-of-strays-by-lb-schulman.html3.5Frankly, I just found this one boring. The main character Charlotte was one of those people who did everything to please her parents but didn't do anything for herself until the league of strays. It was difficult to connect with her. As for Kade, he was the elusive good looking guy that was the head of the league and Charlotte's love interest. He was too distant. I wasn't able to like him at all because I really wasn't given much about him. The premise of he book was different than anything else I've read. The kids plan things to get back at someone who's embarrassed them. These things that they do become extremely even violating the law. The only one that feels guilty and says anything is Charlotte which was quite refreshing. The other kids kinda have me a psychopath vibe as they felt no remorse for their revenge. I just thought the whole thing was bizarre and it was hard for me to get through it.