Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)

Wait for You  -  Jennifer L. Armentrout, J. Lynn http://lisleslivres.blogspot.com/2013/06/review-wait-for-you-by-j-lynn-jennifer.htmlWhy do I keep on reading new adult fiction and expecting something new? So, I'm at the point of insanity according to Einstein I guess.Characters: I have to say, I keep on reading these books because I have stumbled upon some amazing characters. I like witty characters that can keep the funny diatribes coming.While Cameron seems very caring, he lacks in the wit department. Yes, he did have a few chuckle worthy lines, but he just didn't do it for me.Also, I'm a weirdo, I will fully admit that, and I started this book from the end, then back to the middle until I reached the end, and then started from the front until I reached the middle. I didn't find out the physical descriptions of the characters until I was more than halfway done because of this. This may sound vain, but I wasn't into it as much when I found this out. Whatever, I can picture the characters however I want in my head, so don't judge!Avery is kinda a dull character. She's not funny, and I think some of her actions were really stupid. But she is kind, which makes me like her.Plot: Well at least it didn't start off with a friend dragging the main character to a club to get her to hook up with someone. But yes, the characters live near each other, the girl has some dramatic past, the boy has some dramatic past that his playfully cocky attitude hides, the girl gets drunk and the guy is there,... But I still will admit to liking it just a bit. It's a guilty pleasure.Would I recommend this to a friend?Ehh, not the best new adult out there but it's ok. I'd recommend On Dublin Street by Samantha Young or The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski. While their plots are similar, those characters at least have got some fire and sarcasm.