Until Fountain Bridge (On Dublin Street, #1.6)

Until Fountain Bridge (On Dublin Street, #1.6) - Samantha Young http://lisleslivres.blogspot.com/2013/06/review-until-fountain-bridge-by.htmlCharacters: Characters include primarily Ellie, Adam, Braden, and Joss. If you've read the other On Dublin Street novels, you've figured out that Ellie is an absolute sweetheart and perky, maybe a little too perky for some folks. But she's much more relatable in this story, something I really enjoyed. You see her frustrated and hurt as opposed to her usually happy self which was getting a little boring for me. I love characters with depth, so Ellie in this light was refreshing. As for Adam, oh what a sweetie but an idiot! He has moments where he is kind and funny, but he was a tool at other times! He had his reasons,because he didn't want to lose Braden by dating his sister in the event that things went sour,but he acted so immature sometimes. I would have been exhausted trying to figure out his deal if I were Ellie, but I'm so glad they get together:) Just a little side note, what's up with the men in these books loving to get physical and throw punches? I don't like it.Plot: First, I enjoyed that it overlapped with On Dublin Street's plot. Well, obviously it had to since they got together during that book, but it was cool to see certain scenes twice. Again, Samantha Young brings the emotion and lots of tension. I love the drama! Writing: How do I always find myself ripping through the pages of her books? I just love the writing, with the occasion humorous but thrown in there even though neither Ellie or Adam are nearly as witty and audacious as Joss and Braden. One thing I did think was a little odd was that a few of the journal entries were from when Ellie was pretty young, and it was odd that she was talking of pretty mature content. And also, who writes diary entries that detailed? Something I wished there were more of has to be the commentary from Adam. After each chapter, he barely comments. I wish he would have laughed at some parts or had more funny and playful lines.Would I recommend it to a friend? Yes, I'm loving Samantha Young's work! If you're read On Dublin Street, you gotta read it!